“Every additive manufacturing engineer is worth his or her weight in gold” – Luke Boyer P.h.D.
My guest this week is a positive engineering and AM mentor, with experience from Baker Hughes to his current role as Senior Additive Manufacturing Engineer at Carpenter Technology Corporation.
• Taking care of kids during the pandemic
• Oil & Gas industry Additive investment
• Emergent Technology Center – Huntsville, Alabama
• Metallurgy and materials science applied
• Baker Hughes experience and forecast with Carpenter
• Importance of mentoring and industry collaboration.
• Carpenter events or resources
Support local music (intro/outro) by Eugene Snowden:
Support more episodes of All Digital AM directly:
Apple podcasts: https://apple.co/32w8EN4